Pages

Monday 12 January 2015

Sunset in New Zealand

Hey guys!

How are you all? I hope you're just absolutely spiffing! 

Anyway, not so long ago it was my birthday and I got given Canon DSLR 600D camera. I had heard many people say that it is great for beginners. So I put it on my Birthday/Christmas list (because my birthday is on the 15th of December) and now I have the camera! Yay! It is the most fantastic thing that has ever happened to me. My camera is my baby. Who needs real babies when they have cameras.

It is honestly the best present I have ever gotten. I love capturing things in the moment so that I can remember them forever. I think the thing I have loved taking pictures of the most is sunsets. They are so incredibly beautiful.

I was at my friends house for dinner the other day and I was so happy that I thought to bring my camera because that night the most impressive sunset I had ever seen appeared in the sky. So I quickly ran to grab my camera. I thought someone might like to seem them. So here are the two best pictures...




Doesn't it just have the most gorgeous colours in it.
Hope you have a lovely day!
Bye
❤️

1 comment: